Pacific Life is committed to reducing its environmental impact and has a variety of earth-friendly initiatives underway as it "goes green." A few of these initiatives include:
- Providing the option for policyholders to receive electronic account statements and the e-delivery of required mailings.
- Designing, upgrading, and retrofitting Pacific Life facilities to incorporate green concepts and technology, including high energy efficiency lighting, heating, and cooling systems, as well as utilizing sustainable materials.
- Proactive electronic waste, paper, cardboard, battery, bottle, and can recycling programs.
- Installing water-saving devices, utilizing drought-tolerant plants, and moderating watering schedules to reduce water consumption.
- Reducing overall energy consumption during peak hours in the summer months.
- Using green products certified by the "Green Clean Institute" when cleaning Pacific Life's buildings.
- Providing eco-friendly paper and recyclable plastics at all Pacific Life dining facilities.
- Supporting nonprofits engaged in environmental stewardship, especially within our marine environments.