"Employees are our number one asset. We provide comprehensive benefits and wellness programs. But we don’t stop there. We also help employees understand and utilize their benefits. Our in-house Benefits Assistance Center provides personalized assistance and support from expert representatives. We believe in that kind of partnership.”
– Bunnia M., AVP, Benefits
We believe our employees are the cornerstone of our success. Pacific Life offers a competitive total rewards package that is comprehensive to support our employees’ health, protection, savings, and work/life needs. We provide a range of flexible benefit options so that employees can choose what is right for them.
Pacific Life offers group benefits coverage to provide for the security of employees, their spouses and same sex domestic partners, and their children by providing a benefit dollar allowance to purchase coverage that is right for them. Our Group Benefits Plan offers a variety of medical and dental options. We encourage our employees to live a healthy lifestyle and support them in a variety of ways including:
- “Smart Choices” Healthy Eating café discounts
- Wellness benefit dollars
- On-site biometric screenings, flu shots and health fairs
- Personalized wellness counseling and coaching
Pacific Life invests in your future by making contributions to the Retirement Incentive Savings Plan (RISP) to ensure a happy and financially secure life after Pacific Life.
- RISP 401(k) & pre-tax company match
- Company Retirement Contribution
- Retirement Benefit Account
- Financial Planning
- Health & Flexible Reimbursement Programs
Pacific Life offers coverage that employees need to protect themselves and their loved ones and provides the aid and assistance necessary in times of need.
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Here are some of the many programs and services Pacific Life offers to help employees maintain the correct balance between work and life in order to succeed in both:
Our paid time off program allows for vacation, elective vacation (EVT), sick days, and company-paid holidays.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Disease management program
Employees can start or join a vanpool subsidized by Pacific Life.
Basketball, volleyball and other organized team sports activities offered after work hours.
- Credit Unions
- Discount Tickets
- PC Purchase Program
- Health and Fitness
- Discount Pacific Life Products
- Free Parking